Looking for an Electrician? We offer a premium electrical service. No job is too small or big for us. Our Electricians are skilled, trained and professional, and can do any kind of electrical job for you. We can do maintenance & repair work as well as tasks related to new construction such as wiring and installation of fixtures, lights, generators, and UPS, etc. So whether you are building or constructing a house, office, or a commercial plaza, or remodeling your property, The Handyman is ready to service you. Our prices are really affordable and competitive.
From circuit installations and light fixtures to panel upgrades and fault repairs, electrical work can be a complex project. As a homeowner, you want to be sure that the electrician you hire is someone you can trust.
- SMD Lights installation.
- Installation of electrical appliances.
- False Ceiling and Underground wiring and connections
- Replacement of switch plates and sockets.
- Troubleshooting of the main panel
- Electrical contracting.
- All other wiring, connections (New & Old)
Looking for a Plumber? We offer a premium plumbing service. No job is too small or big for us. Our Plumbers are skilled, trained and professional, and can do any kind of plumbing job for you. We can do maintenance & repair work as well as tasks related to new construction such as piping (PPR, PVC, GI, or rubber) and installation of water heaters, geysers, water motors, pressure pumps, toilet seats, etc. So whether you are building or constructing a house, office, or a commercial plaza, or remodeling your property, The Handyman is ready to service you. Our prices are really affordable and competitive.
Art Plumbing provides an all-inclusive range of plumbing services, catering to your every plumbing need. Our certified plumbing technicians are friendly, professional, and highly-skilled, bringing you only the best in residential and commercial plumbing services. From emergency drain clearing and leak repairs, to fixture installation, fiber-optic plumbing inspections, and sewer and gas line re-piping, Art Plumbing is here to meet your every plumbing need, providing outstanding plumbing services.
- Underground water supply & sewerage installation for new house.
- Replacement of old and rusted GI pipes with the new PPRC pipes to resolve leakage issues.
- Geyser Installation & Repair.
- Kitchen Sink & Mixer Installation.
- Water Tank Cleaning, Maintenance and Installation.
- Bathroom fittings and sanitary installations in.
- All types of underground piping for water supply and sewerage (New & Old both)
Key Benefits of the Service
It’s a known fact that electricity can be very dangerous if you aren’t trained to work with it. If you do need to install or repair an electric sign, hiring a commercial electrician can make it safer while saving you time and money.
- It’s safer: Electricians are trained to understand how electricity works and acts, and they also know how to adhere to correct building code processes and procedures.
- Saves you time: Commercial electricians are trained to use a variety of tools to troubleshoot problems with your electric sign. They can do this much faster and safer than the average home or business owner.
- Licensed, insured, and guaranteed: One of the best reasons to use a professional electrician is that they are licensed, insured, and can guarantee their work. If your electrician messes up an installation, they can come back and fix it.
- Unmatched experience: A trained and licensed electrician has a lot of experience and education to draw on that cannot be matched by the average person.
- You’ll get some professional advice: Since your commercial electrician understands the working mechanism of the electric sign, they can offer you advice on the best practices that will ensure high-level functionality and durability.
- Safer: Doing your plumbing by yourself can be dangerous as you might not be skillful to manage the operation and it can lead to severe consequences. However, with a professional, you can be assured of safety all the time.
- Experience and skills: Your experience and the experience of any professional will differ. They have worked at multiple places for different kinds of plumbing problems.
- Right tools and supplies: The beneficial thing about hiring a qualified plumber is they are prepared with the right and specific tools for a particular plumbing problem.
- Efficient and reliable: When you hire a professional plumbing service, they are fast because they are fully aware of their job.